mediasmart, Affle’s self-serve mobile programmatic platform, today announced the launch of its Audience Targeting & Household Sync technology on Connected TV (CTV). Though programmatic CTV ads have been available on mediasmart for sometime, this new technology now enables brands to make CTV ads more engaging by syncing CTV ad campaigns with ads on other connected devices in the same household. They can thus make their CTV ads significantly more relevant by personalizing them for specific audiences within the household. This thus brings together the twin strengths of (a) engaging storytelling associated with TV & CTV advertising and (b) targeting and engagement associated with Programmatic & Digital advertising.
With mediasmart’s supercharged CTV offering, clients can launch their CTV campaigns to a specific audience in the same household, measure results and even drive them to the nearest store. This solution offers advertisers the ability to:
- Household Sync: Increase brand impact by syncing ads on CTV with ads on other devices in the household.
- High premium viewable inventory: Target apps and streamed video on Smart TVs, OTT devices or game consoles.
- Cross-screen Audiences: Take advantage of combining CTV ads with audiences basis demographic, interest or location – and either 1st or 3rd party data. For example, impact on TV households where there is at least one student (using a location-based audience around universities).
- Tracking & measurement: Measure both online conversions and incremental footfall and optimize results.
- Real-time Insights: Quantify your TV ads with more than 25 dedicated KPIs in real-time. Know where and when you buy impressions. Measure revenue and profitability in a way that is impossible in traditional TV.