With the growing importance of Yoga to attain mental and physical wellness, Amazon.in today introduced a dedicated store to celebrate International Yoga Day on 21st June. The Yoga Store is a one stop shop for holistic yoga-based lifestyle where customers can avail offers and deals on yoga mats, activity trackers, books on guide to Yoga, sports apparel, and more across top brands such as GOQii, Mi, Puma, Adidas, French Connection, Fossil, Kama Aayurveda and so on. Customers can purchase these products from the comfort and safety of their homes with affordable no cost EMI and exchange offers.
Begin the gratifying journey of Yoga with some of the essentials mentioned below.
- Lifelong Hand Washable Yoga and Exercise Mat – The 10 mm cushioned yoga mats have been designed to help you make the most out of your morning or evening routines. Perfect for home or studio use, the mat helps in defining your workout space and also creates a beneficial layer of cushioning between you and the floor. Use the mat for anything from yoga or pilates to stretching, meditation, and other strengthening or restorative floor exercises. You can get this for INR 799.
- Good Vibes 100% Pure Lavender Essential Oil – Essential oils enhance your yoga practice in many ways, from aromatherapy to keeping your mat clean. Discover these benefits with Good Vibes lavender essential oil that is naturally extracted from plants and 100% pure, natural, and undiluted.
- Puma Women’s Regular T-Shirt – Designed for comfortable wear for sports and street-style, PUMA apparels are always fun to wear. Upgrade in style with wide range of apparels form the world’s leading and much-loved sports brand, PUMA. You can get this for INR 899.
- Adidas Men’s Solid Regular Fit T-Shirt – Lightweight and comfortable, this t-shirt is made of fabric that wicks away sweat to keep you dry. You can buy this for INR 797.
Track your health activity
- French Connection R7 Series (Unisex Smartwatch) – Go for the comfortable fit on your wrist with the R7 French Connection Smartwatch. It comes with a host of features like Bluetooth call function, blood pressure measurement, heart rate monitoring, 11 sports mode, music control and much more. This watch has it all! It is available for INR 5,499.
- GOQii Smart Vital Fitness SpO2, body temperature and blood pressure tracker – Make sure you stay on track for your fitness goals with GOQii Smart Vital. It is certified under 3 grades by the International Organization for Standardization (ISO). GOQii Smart Vital is also a registered medical tracker (CDSCO) & helps monitor your body temperature & blood oxygen (SpO2). It has 24×7 heart monitoring and auto sleep tracking. You can also track all day activity like steps, distance, calories burned and active time. It is available for INR 4,499.
- Mi Smart Band 5 – Large 1.1” AMOLED full touch display with 11 workout modes, Personal Activity Intelligence (PAI) and 24-hour sleep tracking makes it a complete package to track your fitness goals. It is available for INR 2,499.
- Noise ColorFit Pro 2 Smartwatch – New to Noise’s collection, ColorFit Pro2 comes with a stylish new design and a gorgeous 1.3″ full touch color display. It offers better performance with health and activity tracking, 9 sport modes and all the smartwatch features you can think of from call, text, and social media notifications to music control on your smartphone. You can buy this for INR 2,599.
- Fossil Gen 5 Julianna Stainless Steel Touchscreen Women’s Smartwatch – This 44mm Julianna HR touchscreen smartwatch features a rose gold-tone stainless steel bracelet, speaker functionality, increased storage capacity and three smart battery modes to extend battery life for multiple days. The smartwatch is powered with Wear OS by Google and is compatible with iPhone® and Android™ phones. You can buy this one for INR 22, 995.
Explore more through reading
- Yoga: Rethink & Relearn (Kindle Edition) – It is an extract from the bestselling Don’t Lose Out, Work Out! In this extract, Rujuta Diwekar lists out the different schools of yoga; talks about the mental and physical benefits of yoga practice; explains the sequence of asanas; and advises on meal planning before and after a class. You can get this for INR 15.75.
- Light on Yoga: The Classic Guide to Yoga – The book provides reliable and accurate information on Yoga and tells the readers about the correct techniques of practicing Yoga. This book is written in such a manner that makes it easy for readers to understand the steps without any trouble. The descriptions of Yoga forms given in the book make it easier for readers to practice it by themselves. It is available for INR 280.
- Yoga for Sports: A Journey Towards Health and Healing – Yoga for Sports shows how yoga can train the mind and body and help sportspeople become more agile, stronger, and focused. Yoga is based on the principle of integrating the body as a whole and shifts the emphasis to the quality of the movement. With precise discussion on the human anatomy and detailed techniques for performing over 100 asanas and pranayama; with asana modifications, props and specific sequences for varying body and mind conditions, this book views a sportsperson’s well-being from a holistic point of view. It is available for INR 1,094.
Enjoy listening to audiobooks
- Apprenticed to a Himalayan Master: A Yogi’s Autobiography – The author Sri “M” is an extraordinary individual. The metamorphosis of Mumtaz Ali Khan into Sri “M”, a yogi with profound knowledge of the Upanishads and deep personal insights, born of first-hand experiences with higher levels of consciousness is indeed a fascinating story. Available at a price of INR 540. You can access the 90-day trial period for free if you are a prime member versus 30 days for others.
- Breath: The New Science of a Lost Art – Drawing on thousands of years of medical texts and recent cutting-edge studies in pulmonology, psychology, biochemistry and human physiology, Breath turns the conventional wisdom of what we thought we knew about our most basic biological function on its head. Available at a price of INR 888. You can access the 90-day trial period for free if you are a prime member versus 30 days for others.