KOMAKI is one of India’s fastest growing Electric Vehicle manufacturers, based out of Delhi. KLB KOMAKI PVT LTD is a trusted name in Bearings and Driveshaft Business since 1987, and it was in the year 2016 that the organization made a decision to venture into the Electric Vehicle business. KOMAKI is one of the most reliable and well equipped manufacturers of Electric Vehicles, offering best services at nominal prices. During the 4 years that the organization has spent in the market, it has established a strong dealership network – 200 dealers and counting.
KOMAKI ELECTRIC VEHICLE DIVISON includes E-Scooty & E-Loader.
KOMAKI ELECTRIC SCOOTY ‘’XGT KM’’ is one of the most popular models that the brand has to offer. The vehicle is trendy, comfortable, light-weight and the adapter can be attached easily to the socket at home or at work for charging purposes.
The organization’s infrastructural units and warehouses are located in the Delhi-NCR region.
Despite the Covid-19 pandemic disrupting the market, KOMAKI made a record-breaking sale of 860 vehicles post-lockdown within just one month.
- To become the largest supplier of E-vehicles in the country, delivering highest quality products and after-sales services
- To replace all fossil fuel based vehicles in the country with E-vehicles and create a cleaner, greener India
Unique product features
- Batteries- Gel/VRLA batteries with a lifetime depreciation warranty
- Lithium-ion batteries with a 2+1 year warranty
- All scooters have BLDC hub motor
- Komaki high-speed models have 5000W motor capacity and low speed have 250W only motor capacity
- The repair switch feature temporarily fixes any electronic failure in the scooter which enables the person to reach his destination or a mechanic
- The self-diagnostic button detects any problem in the scooter and displays it on the speedometer, saving time with correct diagnosis
- Reverse assist
- Bluetooth speakers with mobile connectivity
What makes KOMAKI stand out?
- Large Production Capacity
- All Komaki vehicles are approved by major authorities of India
- Vehicles can be customized as per the needs of the customers to achieve competitive market prices
- Komaki has the widest range of electric 2 wheelers, with 9 CMVR exempt models and 3 high speed registration models
- Maintaining top-notch quality with Japanese R&D