PicsArt, the world’s largest creative platform, today announced that more than two dozen of its most popular editing and AI-based tools are now available for free and subscription on PicsArt.com. Currently available tools include a template editor, background and object remover, video slideshow maker, text editor, filters and more. Also included is an entire library of premium content, including stock photography, templates, fonts, and stickers, as well as millions of free-to-edit images submitted by PicsArt’s community. More features and premium content will be launched in the coming months.
Avoyan added that the team is also thrilled to have their most popular tools available in time for the festive season in India and the South-east Asian market where many social media creators will be churning out festive-related content.
With more than one billion downloads to date, PicsArt’s suite of editing apps are fun, creative and easy to use, making it especially appealing to an emerging class of prosumers who are looking for new ways to work creatively. Some of PicsArt’s currently available web editing tools include:
- Thousands of easy-to-edit templates: Templates for everything from social media graphics to blog thumbnails, flyers, posters, announcements, and more
- Stock photography & stickers: An entire library of free-to-use stock images, backgrounds, and stickers
- Hundreds of fonts: Fonts of all sizes and styles to overlay on an image or creation
- Magic effects and filters: Dozens of magic effects and filters including PicsArt’s most popular Sketch and Canvas Effect that transform photos into a one-of-a-kind work of art
- Background removal and replace: Makes the background of any photo transparent with just one click. Users can also select a different color, textured, or scenic background
- Object removal: Removes an unwanted object or person from any image.
- Style transfer: Copies the style from any uploaded image to give a new image the same look, feel and aesthetic
In recent months, PicsArt also announced the acquisition of video motion effects startup D’efekt (now EFEKT Video Maker by PicsArt), making its creative suite even more advanced AI-powered video editing functionality. Basic video creation is currently available with PicsArt’s web capabilities, but more robust video editing features, including EFEKT’s video motion effects, will be added early next year.
PicsArt’s web tools are now available online at www.picsart.com. Premium features and cross-device access are included with a PicsArt Gold subscription. Users can also sign up for a free 30-day trial.